Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Method 12

I thoroughly enjoyed this webinar. I am grateful for the experience and understanding I gained.

Prior to taking this course I had only "heard of"
Twitter
Wiki's
RSS
"Working in the cloud"
Podcasts

Now I not only understand WHAT they are but HOW to use them!

Because of this program I will be able to confidently answer patron questions and also be able to show them how to utilize all the wonderful new tools. All the applications are a bit overwhelming but I feel confident now that I will be able to find my way. Not such a babe in the woods anymore.

I look forward to utilizing several of the things I learned here with my teen group. Particularly the wikis!

Should another program of this nature be offered I would not hesitate to sign up for it!

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment